Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What Would You Want to Be Remembered For?

If something ever was too happen to me, what would you want to be remembered for?
I would want to be remembered for is the caring heart that I seem to have.  I'm always trying to find a way to help someone in need or just being there for those in need.  I would give give my last dollar if I knew it would help you get out of whatever situation you may be going through.  I would also love to be remembered for being an awesome mommy to my awesome kiddies.  That I work so hard each day to see them happy and successful in school. Oh, and one more thing! I would like to be remembered for the awesome wife I've been to my husband.  Always being loyal and not the nagging type.  Giving him the secure feeling that he needs in our relationship. 
I'm sure I could list many things, but those were the top things that came to mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment