Saturday, May 10, 2014

Cinemark Admission Age Fee is RIDICULOUS!

So I take my kiddies to the movies.  Wanting to do something fun today and when it was time to pay I was so shocked to find out that they charge regular price for 1 year olds.  Whoever made this ridiculous price scale must don't have any kids.  If they did, they would know that 1 year olds attention span is shorter than a noodle.  If I would've known that, I would've left her at home with dad. During, the movie (which I didn't even stay to finish) she never wanted to sit, she kept wanting to go to the bathroom.  I ended up voicing my opinion to one of the managers of how ridiculous it was to charge full price for children her age.  I gathered up my other children who were asleep and left.  He did however give me free passes to come back later, but I've now learned my lesson.  I'll never understand it though, but I won't be taking her to another theater unless it's one of the dollar theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment