Friday, May 30, 2014

My life, my goals.....

As I lay here, my mind just goes nonstop!  My mind reflects back to my life and all the life-changing events in it.  I stuck to my goals regardless of all the trials I experienced!  As a child, I wanted everything to be as close to perfect as possible.  I wanted my future and my future kids to be able to live a stress free childhood.  I set my goals when I was younger like 13 and I can remember every one of my goals too.  They may not mean much to someone else, but to actually say that succeeding all my past goals I set as a child is a rewarding feeling!

My goals were:
  • Always have my own transportation (I don't have a clue how to take the bus)
  • Finish high school
  • No kids until I graduate from college
  • Graduate from college
  • All my kids to have the same father

In life, you set goals and go for it.  Once you reach them, you make new ones!  Some goals may not go as YOU may have planned, but that's okay!  It's not the end, get back up and keep going!  I have new goals in place, no time frame set at the moment...but I plan to attack them soon!  Many people somehow get the idea that stay at home mothers are lazy and lack the brains or education, that's so not true!  So many of us stay at home mothers have more drive than you may think.  We just may not boast about our successes to others, or have plaques hanging on our entrance walls of our house.
Don't allow yourself to envy others for their successes!  Get that "drive" and set your own goals and go for it!  If things don't go as planned, it's okay...you're not in total control of your life anyhow HE is.
 
Good luck my goal setters!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment