Thursday, May 8, 2014

Does Sexual Orientation Matter?

How do you react inside when someone's sexual orientation is different than yours?  Does it make you feel uneasy?  Do you distant yourself from that person? Do you remain friends with that person?

**Since I'm an honest person, you'll only receive my honest personal opinions.**

My answer to all the questions above is none of it matters.  Regardless if you have a particular preference, I'll never treat you any different than any other human being.  Do I have acquaintances that have different gender preference?  Of course I do, and I love the fact that they're able to live their lives freely without having a care in the world as to what others think about them.  No one person is any better than the other.  We tend to judge others without remembering that we're all human beings. We forget that most of the time that we're all sinners.  There's no such thing as "your sins being better than someone else's."  Gender preference shouldn't matter when it comes to friendship.  Loyalty, honesty and trust is what matters.  Friendship is a blessing that can make you the happiest and most successful person in the world, no matter what your status.”




No comments:

Post a Comment