Thursday, May 15, 2014

Military Wives.....Does Your Husband Rank Control You?

I've been affiliated with the military for 11 years.  I've seen some pretty interesting things.  However, the one that I would like to give my opinion on is rank.  I've came across some of the snottiest wives in the military.  Why, you ask?  Because they're too concerned with the rank of the other military wives husband.  I could never really understand this whole "click" deal.  Why on earth does your husbands rank control who you decide to have a friendship with.  Half the time, no one really wants to even create a friendship with these wives in the first place.  Military wives should all come together as one.  We're all in this for the same reason right?  You really can't tell honestly.  After 11 years, different assignments, I can count about 3 good, honest military wives that won't stab me in the back.  Most of them can't be trusted, they pretend to be one way with you and then change up when other "clicks" come around.  What kind of authority do you really think you have just because your husbands rank is higher than someone else's.

All of the higher ranking husband wives are so snotty, except for myself.  I'm the person who you'd love to hang out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment