Monday, May 19, 2014

My 5 All Time Favorite Perfumes



Many who don't know me well, but I have a thing for perfume.  I wear perfume pretty much everyday, and my shelf is filled with many, many awesome fragrances.  My favorite all time perfume I'd have to say is a Guess by Marciano.  I loved this smell from the moment I started wearing it.  I'll always have a replacement bottle waiting when one gets empty.  The scent will stay on you all day without having to reapply.  Versace Yellow Diamonds has a soft after shower smell and 2 squirts is all you need.  Heavenly by Victorias Secret, is another awesome scent.  However, they made changes to the new smell and it doesn't compare to the old scent that was loved by many.  Usher is a scent making a statement of  "I'm here! let the party begin!"  True religion has a casual citrus/fruity scent that last pretty much all day.  It's soft  Although I have many to choose from, these were my top picks!

  1. Guess by. Marciano
  2. Versace Yellow Diamonds
  3. Heavenly by Victorias Secret
  4. Usher for women
  5. True Religion
What is your favorite fragrance?  

No comments:

Post a Comment