Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day from the Voices Who Can't Speak!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there that work their asses off each and every day.  Even if your child is too young to realize the goodness of your work, they still appreciate you.  I'll be their voice for today, if they're too small this is what they would like you to know:

"I really appreciate all your hard work to make sure that I have everything I need to grow.  Thank you for nurturing me and giving me the secure feeling that I need at my young age.  I'm truly blessed to have you as my mom.  I may be small now but when I'm much older, I'll be able to express my gratitude and make you a card.  Keep up the good work mommy, I'm rooting for you! When I cry, don't get frustrated....I'm just expressing myself a little because I can't speak yet!  Just be patient with me, we'll learn each other one day at a time. I promise I'll get better at this thing called life, just give me some time. I love you very much way to go Mommy, you rock!"


No comments:

Post a Comment