Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Make it Worthwhile

Children are so innocent! The minds of children have no boundaries. As a child, I saw so much which took away from the little things. When I got older I made a promise to never allow my children to see things that will effect the most important part of growing up.

When I was a child, I saw and heard so much negativity, it effected my adult life. It caused so much anger and hurt and I never really understood why trusting others was so difficult when I grew older. People fail to realize how much a child can be affected by the smallest things in their environment.

Make a vow to yourself and your children to never allow them to see things that they can't comprehend in their little brains. Allow them to grow up thinking there is a tooth fairy or Santa. They'll eventually realize, these things aren't real. They'll soon understand the difference from fictional and non-fictional. Being a child last for only a short period of time....Make it worth their while!

No comments:

Post a Comment