Friday, May 16, 2014

Dear Fast Food Employees

Dear fast food employees,
I have no use for anything extra that I ask for on my sandwich besides my sandwich. If I ask for ketchup, that means I have fries! If I order 3 large fries, don't try and play me and only give me 3 packs of ketchup! Stop acting stingy, you don't buy any of the condiments, you just work there!  This behavior will not allow you to become manager any faster!

Sincerely,
#256 on my receipt who ordered extra pickles

I went to McDonald's and ordered 3 hamburgers extra pickle.  When I received my food, I checked them to make sure they were correct. Of course my order wasn't correct, but I'm sure you knew that already. I asked the manager if I could have some more pickles. He literally put 3 pickles in a sundae cup.  I thought to myself like "this dude has to be joking, it's not even his pickles!" When I ask for extra pickles, it doesn't mean 3 on the sandwich....it means like 8!


No comments:

Post a Comment