Saturday, May 17, 2014

It's That Time AGAIN.....

It's PCS time again.  For those of you that might not know what this means it stands for permanent change of stations.  I've been organizing and trashing things so this can be a smooth process.  This is the apart that I dread every time that it comes around.  Having to lug little ones around is the most complicated.  It's actually cool to be able to see different parts of the world.  However, I hate that my kids are getting to the age where they're sad because they created awesome relationships with their friends.  Heck, I've created some good friendships that I'll truly miss  a well.  I wish things could be different.  As for now, we'll have to rely on our good old technology.  FaceTime and Skype with friends will soon be a part of our weekly routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment