Thursday, May 8, 2014

I am The Military Wife.....

Being a military wife is a tough job.  Not every women is cut to handle this position. There are many times where I feel like a single parent. Taking kids to appointments, making it to the school for school performances, having dinner ready, cleaning, washing clothes all before the alarm sounds telling you it's time to pick up the kids.  I sometimes find myself getting sad from missing my family. Being stationed all over the world has it's perks but if you're close with your family, it can also be depressing at times. You learn how to cope, but at times it can be overwhelming.  Not having family near really makes a difference. Some days when the night is quiet and the kids are in bed, I just sit in silence.  My days literally revolve around my kids. I tend to look forward to sitting at the park after I pick my kids up from school just to be around adults.  Everyday is the same, just a different day.

To all my military wives/SAHM keep up the good work. I know what you're going through! Create memories with your kiddies. Whenever you get overwhelmed, just sit in silence.  Get your mind right so you can tackle your duties for tomorrow.  I applaud you for having the patience and skills to multitask so much in one day!  It'll pay off in the end, at least that's what I keep telling myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment